- Hi, Welcome to my website.I am Jessica Berry Design, specializing in Kitchen design for both new homes and renovations. I work with homeowners, contractors, realtors and interior design specialists to create amazing spaces that become the central gathering point of your home.Be sure to check out the blog link, to see what inspires me, and maybe find some inspiration yourself.When I’m not working with you to design your dream kitchen, I’m tearing out walls and re-tiling floors in my own projects, which can be seen at www.renoramma.wordpress.com.To see what inspires me, check out my page on Houzz.comWhat do I do?
I specialize in cabinetry design for New Construction and Renovation projects.
- Kitchen cabinetry and countertops
- Entertainment centers and media rooms
- Custom designed furniture
- Custom Bathroom vanity design including countertop
- Complimentary Preliminary design work and Quotations.
- In-home consultations
For more information on what to expect when renovating or building, select the ‘what to expect’ option above!
- I started my grown-up life as an Art Student at NSCAD University where I studied Ceramic Art and Art History. After graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Fine arts in 2007, I started my own Pottery studio under the name Jessica Berry Ceramic Art. During this time I was also training and working as a Lighting Consultant for a lighting store in the valley. I sold work in Galleries from Toronto to Mahone Bay, but alas, the artists life was not for me.
- I joined Progressive Cabinets in the fall of 2008 and began my training as a Kitchen Designer, while working for Living Lighting as a Lighting Consultant. In 2009 the opportunity presented itself for me to pursue Kitchen Design full time, and I jumped on it!
- What do I love about my career? Working with people every day and really getting to know my customers! About 50% of my work comes from referrals and the rest is from my day to day interactions with new clients in the showroom or through other contacts. I take as much pride in the projects I design for my clients as they do, and am not satisfied until my customers expectations have been met.